
Capturing my thoughts
Yeah! Today is Thursday le!!! Soooo excited that it's the weekend once again! Looking forward to many things!!! First its the overnight prayer meeting!!! Yeah, though not being able to go for missions, but still glad that I can be a part of it - through my prayers, together with the church family!
Oooh, for the first time ever since we graduated from BLSS, class of 4E8 is finally having a gathering at Suntec Marche this Sat evening! Woah, had a hard time trying to contact the whole class of 41 people! ooh, so excited to meet them once again! though i think abt half the class cannot make it, but it's a good start for us! I've received many positive responses so far, those going are also looking forward to it, for those of you who can't join us this time, it's okie, we'll organise other gatherings more often!
Then come Sunday...arhh..haha, reporting time for work at cafe will start at 7.30am instead of 8am...gosh! sooo early...thank God I'm living 20mins away from church! but i still need to wake up at 6am, even earlier than I go for work~~~okie..shall stop complaining here, there must be somebody who has even more worst schedule as me...hee!
Well well, shall stop here for today, got to go practice guitar le...tata!
9:50 PM